? ??????????????Green Flower? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (294 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 35496 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????Valentine Bouquet? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (349 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 34633 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

"Cat on a Hot Tin Roof" Presentation

I was a part of the “Cat on a hot Tin Roof” presentation group. A couple of weeks or so before our presentation we decided that we would do our presentation in the form of the Jeopardy game show. About a week before our presentation day, we met at the library to discuss what exactly the game would look like. I was unable to stay long because I had to catch a train, but Jessica and I briefly went over the layout of the game. We would have six categories and four questions per category. I left before we decided on what all six categories would be, but I had already chosen to do the Characters category. It was my job to write questions about the four main characters in the play, Maggie, Brick, Big Daddy, and Big Mama. These questions were pretty straightforward yet they questioned the motives and meanings behind the characters’ actions. For example, my question about Maggie asked what lead her to transform into that cat. The answer I was looking for was the reason behind her actions and her cattiness. The reason I wanted to ask questions like that were because the answers would be simple enough, yet they could still lead to a discussion about the characters’ personalities and lead to an analysis of the characters. My favorite part of the play was the characters because they were very real to me. I wanted the class to discuss them and see what I saw.

0 comments: